HOSTETLER LAWN & LANDSCAPING combines expertise, practical experience, the latest in technology, and specialized custom equipment to design/build your new athletic sports fields or renovate your existing field on time and within budget.  From initial conception to the final stages of completion, we are your Design Build Sports Fields experts in athletic field installation and renovation.   It is our goal to meet and exceed your expectations by providing you with the best possible in services, products, and results.

Baseball and Softball:

  • New construction and renovation
  • Ball Mix – our proprietary screened "infield mix" blend of sand, silt and clay
  • Installation or renovation of skin infields and warning tracks with Ball Mix
  • Precision grading and positive surface drainage
  • Alterations to correct difficult drainage issues
  • Pitcher’s mound and batter’s circle construction or renovation
  • Installation of clay bricks
  • Removal and repair of “lip” between skin infield and grass areas
  • Warning track construction and renovations
  • Turf installation by hydro-seeding or drill seeding using proven sports turf mixes
  • Turf restoration, top dressing, over-seeding
  • Layout and squaring of diamonds and bases
  • Grass areas edged for clean crisp lines
  • Base installation

Football & Soccer:

  • New construction and renovation
  • Precision grading and positive surface drainage
  • Alterations to correct difficult dainage issues
  • Top dressing and over-seeding
  • Turf installation or renovation using proven sports turf mixes
  • Subsurface drainage system installation using slit trenching technology

Site Work:

We have the equipment, experience, and expertise needed for any size of project.

  • Sports fields site development and construction
  • Commercial site preparation and development
  • Subdivision site development
  • Infrastructure installation
  • Excavation
  • Demolition
  • New home site preparation
  • Basements
  • Agriculture site development
  • Horse tracks and equestrian riding arenas

Turf Seeding:

We use only best sports turf seed mixtures available in all our applications.

  • Conventional seeding – we drill seed at a rate of 8 to 10 pounds per 1,000 square feet
  • Hydro-seeding – approximately 25% of the seed is drill seeded in the ground with the remaining 75% pre-germinated and applied with our 4000 gallon hydro-seeder